英语口语对话怎么练-关于英语口语对话听力练习资料

副标题:关于英语口语对话听力练习资料

时间:2021-10-18 14:51:58 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

【#英语口语# 导语】大学生英语口语训练对实现大学英语教学的最终目的是培养学生的跨文化交际能力具有举足轻重的作用。以下是由©文档大全网整理了关于英语口语对话听力练习资料,欢迎阅读!


【篇一】关于英语口语对话听力练习资料


  Ann: My god, Nothing is too strange in the world.


  天啊,真是无奇不有。


  Lily: What makes you so surprised?


  什么事让你这么惊讶啊?


  Ann: You have a look, one beggar in America said he is like Obama.


  你来看,美国有个乞丐说他长得很像奥巴马。


  Lily: Obama, the American President! It sounded incredible in common.


  奥巴马,美国总统!真不可思议。


  Ann: It said:”I am like Obama, I want change” on his plate.


  看他牌子上写的什么:“我长得很像奥巴马,我需要改变(零钱)。”


  Lily: This is the most interesting begging excuse I have seen.


  这是我见过的玩的乞讨理由。


  Ann: So do I, hope it can make some effects to his destiny.


  我也是。希望他的命运能有所改变。


  Lily: I hope so.


  希望吧。


  Ann: Honestly, there are so many beggars who are pretended to cheat the passerby.


  老实说,很多乞丐都是假装的,以此来骗路人的钱。


  Lily: En, if I see the young and strongbeggars, I will ignore.


  恩,每当我看到那些年轻力壮的乞丐,我都不买他们的账。

【篇二】关于英语口语对话听力练习资料


  杨: I like Korean TV dramas, so beautiful ladies and so handsome men. Why are they so perfect looking?


  我喜欢韩剧,男的潇洒,女的漂亮。为什么他们的外表那么完美呢?


  李: Oh, I think they have cosmetic surgeries because common Korea people look just so so.


  哦,我认为他们是用了整容手术,因为普通的韩国人长相都很一般。


  杨: Really?


  真的吗?


  李: Of course, in Seoul more than 300 plastic surgery hospitals are concentrated in the city center.


  当然了,在首尔市中心集中了超过300家的整形医院。


  杨: Do they do good business?


  他们生意好吗?


  李: Yes, cosmetic surgery is very popular there and even parents begin to use beauty tickets to reward the good job of their children.


  是的,整形手术在那里很普遍,甚至连家长们都开始用美容券来奖励他们的子女了。


  杨: It’s crazy. I cannot image my daughter ask for a double-fold operation with a full mark paper.


  这太疯狂了。 我不能想象我的女儿拿着满分试卷来要求做双眼皮手术。

【篇三】关于英语口语对话听力练习资料


  Ann: Do you know there is a new executed way to death sentence?


  你知道死刑有了新的执行方法了吗?


  Lily: I don’t know, what is the new way?


  不知道,什么新方法?


  Ann: Injection, from warhead to pinhead, a new change. The Liaoning province takes the lead in adpoting this way.


  注射方法,从“弹头”转变到“针头”。辽宁率先采用了这种方法。


  Lily: It is more humanity.


  这方法比较人性化。


  Ann: Yeah, the related experts said that this method can reduce the fear and pain before the criminal is executeed.


  是的。有关专家表示说这种方法可以减少罪犯行刑前的恐惧和痛苦。


  Lily: Are there any specialized staffs to execute the injection death sentence?


  那执行注射死刑有专门的人员吗?


  Ann: Yes, they are bumbailiffs from every court. At present, they have been trained and have stong mentality and skills.


  有,执行注射死刑的人员都是各法院的法警,目前已经培训完毕,心理和技术都过硬。


  Lily: That is wonderful.


  很不错。


  Ann: Right, but in any case I hope the crime will be less and less.


  恩。但不管怎么说,我都希望犯罪越来越少。


  Lily: Of couse, everyone hopes so.


  当然,每个人都这样想。


关于英语口语对话听力练习资料.doc

本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/zRRT.html