职场英语口语对话短文-英语口语对话小短文带翻译

副标题:英语口语对话小短文带翻译

时间:2021-10-20 06:49:18 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

【#英语口语# 导语】近年来,英语继续教育的快速发展极大地促进了中国全民英语水平的提高,同时也推动了社会的繁荣进步。®文档大全网整理了英语口语对话小短文带翻译,欢迎阅读!


【篇一】英语口语对话小短文带翻译


  Marty: Daddy, will Santa be coming tonight with my present?


  爸爸,今天圣诞老人会带礼物来看我吗?


  Mathew: Of course, sweetie. You are a good boy. Santa loves good boys.


  当然了,宝贝。你是一个乖孩子。圣诞老人喜欢乖孩子。


  Marty: But Brother says he doesn’t give wishes.


  可是哥哥说他从来不会让人许愿。


  Mathew: No, he is making jokes with you, baby.


  不,他在和你开玩笑呢。


  Marty: He says Santa is too fat to come down our Chimney.


  他说圣诞老人太胖了,下不来我们的烟囱。


  Mathew: Well, he doesn’t technically come down from the Chimney. He has a sleigh and reindeers. They fly.


  实际上,他不是从烟囱下来的。他有雪橇还有驯鹿。他们飞的。


  Marty: Wow, that’s awesome. Where does he live? Have you ever seen him?


  好厉害。 他住在哪里啊?你见过他吗?


  Mathew: He lives in the North Pole, and we will see him tonight when we sleep soundly, honey.


  宝贝,他住在北极。我们今晚我们熟睡的时候一起看他。

【篇二】英语口语对话小短文带翻译


  Mom: Come downstairs, baby. Time to open up some presents.


  下楼拆礼物吧,宝贝。


  Son: I’ll be right there. One more second.


  马上就来。一会儿就好。


  Mom: Open it up.


  打开它。


  Son: It’d better be something cool since it’s from Santa. Wow, transformers. Awesome.


  圣诞老人的礼物嘛,很酷。哇,变形金刚。太棒了。


  Mom: Tear this one up. And this is from your Dad and me. You will be thrilled for this.


  看这个。这是爸妈买的。你肯定会很兴奋的。


  Son: Really? Wow, a scooter. This is too much, mom.


  是吗? 小车? 礼物有点儿吃不消。


  Mom: You deserve it. You are a great kid.


  你应得的宝贝。你是个很乖的孩子啊。


  Son: I love you so much, Mom and Dad. And this is my gift for you two.


  我爱你爸爸,妈妈。这是我给你们的礼物。

【篇三】英语口语对话小短文带翻译


  Mom: What do you want for Christmas this year, honey?


  宝贝,今年圣诞想要什么?


  Son: Can you get me a reindeer? I really need it.


  我想要驯鹿。我真的很需要现在。


  Mom: A reindeer? No, I can’t. Santa needs them to carry the gifts.


  驯鹿?我办不到。圣诞老人需要他们拿礼物啊。


  Son: But I’ve already told my friends that you would get me one. They will come to our house to ride on it.


  但是我已经告诉我的朋友们了,他们都会到家里来骑着它玩的。


  Mom: There are many kids out there who can not get enough food, let alone fancy gifts.


  外面有很多连饭都吃不饱的小孩,更别提奢侈的礼物了。


  Son: So I can’t get a reindeer?


  也就是说我没有驯鹿咯?


  Mom: Santa needs them more than anyone else does. We have to think about other kids.


  圣诞老人比任何人都需要它。我们要考虑其他的小朋友啊。


  Son: I get it, mom. It never happens again. Maybe I could give them my old clothes.


  明白了,妈妈。不会有下次了。也许我可以把我的旧衣服给他们。

英语口语对话小短文带翻译.doc

本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/zeUT.html