适合朗读的英语诗歌_值得朗读的英语诗歌大全

副标题:值得朗读的英语诗歌大全

时间:2021-09-24 13:30:59 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

【#英语资源# 导语】将英文诗歌融入大学英语教学不仅有助于培养学生的语感,提高英语的学习兴趣,还能可以充分了解英美国家历史和文化,形成完备的英美文化知识体系。下面是由®文档大全网带来的值得朗读的英语诗歌,欢迎阅读!


【篇一】值得朗读的英语诗歌


  Psalm of Life by Herry Wadsworth Longfellow


  人生礼颂——享利.沃兹渥斯.朗费罗


  A Psalm of Life by Herry Wadsworth Longfellow Tell me not in mournful numbers, Life is but anempty dream!


  人生礼颂--享利.沃兹渥斯.朗费罗 请别用哀伤的诗句对我讲; 人生呵,无非是虚梦一场!


  For the soul is dead that slumbers, And things are not what they seem. Life is real! Life isearnest!


  因为沉睡的灵魂如死一般, 事物的表里并不一样。 人生是实在的!人生是热烈的!


  And the grave is not its goal; Dust thou art, to dust returnest, Was not spoken of the soul.


  人生的目标决不是坟墓; 你是尘土,应归于尘土。 此话指的并不是我们的精神。


  Not enjoyment, and not sorrow, Is our destined and our way; But to act,


  我们的归宿并不是快乐, 也不是悲伤, 实干


  That much to-morrow. Find us farther than to-day. Art is long, and time is fleeting.


  才是我们的道路, 每天不断前进,蒸蒸蒸日上。 光阴易逝,而艺海无涯,


  And our hearts, though stout and brave. Still, like muffled drums, are beating Funeral marchesto the grave。


  我们的心哪--虽然勇敢坚强, 却像被布蒙住的铜鼓, 常把殡葬的哀乐擂响。


  In the world’s broad field of battle, In the bivouac of Life, Be not like dumb, driven cattle!


  在这人生的宿营地, 在这辽阔的世界战场, 别做无言的牲畜任人驱赶,


  Be a hero in the strife! Trust no future. howe’er pleasant! Let the dead Past bury its dead!


  做一名英雄汉立马横枪! 别相信未来,哪怕未来多么欢乐! 让死去的往昔将死亡一切埋葬!


  Act, act in the living Present! Heart within, and God O'erhead! Lives of great men all remind us


  上帝在上,我们胸怀勇气, 趁现在活着的好时光! 伟人的生平使我们想起,


  We can make our lives sublime, And departing, leave behind us Footprints on the sands oftime;


  我们能使自己的一生变得高尚! 当我们辞别人间, 能把足迹留在时间的流沙上,


  Footprints that perhaps another, Sailing o'er life solemn main, A forlorn and shipwreckedbrother,


  也许有个遭了船灾的苦难弟兄, 他曾在庄严的人生大海中飘航, 见到我们的脚印,


  Seeing, shall take heart again, Let us, then, be up and doing, With a heart for any fate;


  又会满怀信心。 下定决心,让我们起来干吧, 不管遭遇怎样;


  Still achieving, still pursuing Learn to labour and to wait.


  不断胜利, 不断追求, 要学会苦干和耐心等待。


【篇二】值得朗读的英语诗歌


  Make Room for Happiness


  为快乐腾点空间


  If you want something new and different in your life, you must first make room for happiness by moving out the old.


  如果你想体验新鲜的东西,首先必须腾出空间。


  The question is: Where do you start to begin to make room for happiness?


  挪出旧的东西,为快乐腾点空间。问题是:你该从哪着手为快乐腾出空间?


  You may find the answer right here at Faith Radio Online-Simply to Relax, and I'm Faith.


  马上你就可以找到答案。这里是Faith主持的Faith轻松电台节目。


  Time


  时间


  How do you spend your time? Is it wasted time, or refreshing time?


  你的时间是怎么度过的?你是在浪费时间还是在充分利用它?


  Does it take you toward your goals, or away from them? Are you consciously spending time, or just letting it happen?


  它让你更靠近目标还是让你更加远离目标呢?你是自觉安排时间还是只是顺其自然?


  Environment


  环境


  What no longer is working for you in your environment?


  在你周围什么东西已经没有价值了?


  Are there unfinished projects that were important at one time, but no longer intrigue you?


  是否有曾经很吸引你,如今却不再能激起你兴趣且尚未完成的工作?


  When you look around, does your environment make you feel good? Make you smile?


  环视四周,环境是否让你感觉不错?让你微笑?


  Relationships


  关系


  What relationships are no longer effective to your happiness?


  什么样的关系已经让你不再感到快乐呢?


  Do the people in your life support you? Are you proud to introduce them to others?


  生活中身边的人支持你吗?你会很骄傲地向别人介绍他们吗?


  Do you learn from them?


  你从他们那儿学到什么?


  Thinking


  思考


  Do you talk to yourself like your best friend?


  你是否像朋友一样与自己交谈呢?


  Or do you talk to yourself like the neighbor you despise?


  还是像和你讨厌的邻居那样谈话?


  Do your thoughts inspire and motivate you, or hold you back from your best self?


  你的想法会赋予你灵感、激励你还是阻止你做的自己?


  Work


  工作


  Do you feel fulfilled and happy about your work, whether that's a domestic engineer, or CEO?


  无论你是家庭保姆还是执行总裁,你能从工作中获得满足和幸福吗?


  or do you dread doing the work, and just count the minutes until time off?


  你是否对工作充满恐惧,并且只是熬时间等下班呢?


  Once you have made the room for success, adding what you really want will give you pleasure and fulfillment.


  一旦你为成功腾出了空间,并且加入你真正想要的,那便会给你带来快乐和满足感。


  If you try to add it on top of what you already have, it will become just another source of aggravation.


  如果你想在已经拥有的基础上再追求成功,它会变成另一种负担。


  First, you must set up your life to support success.


  首先,你必须为获取成功做好准备。


【篇三】值得朗读的英语诗歌


  The Thought Fox—Ted Hughes


  思想之狐——特德休斯


  I imagine this midnight moment's forest:


  我设想这午夜时分的森林:


  Something else is alive


  别的什么尚在活动


  Beside the clock's loneliness


  在这孤寂的钟声和这张


  And this blank page where my fingers move.


  我以手指摩挲的空白纸页之外。


  Through the window I see no star:


  透过窗户我看不见星星:


  Something more near


  更近的什么


  Though deeper within darkness


  但在黑暗里更为幽深


  Is entering the loneliness:


  正进入这孤寂中:


  Cold, delicately as the dark snow


  清冷,优雅,似那黑暗中的雪


  A fox's nose touches twig, leaf;


  一只狐狸的鼻子碰触着细枝,叶瓣;


  Two eyes serve a movement, that now


  两只眼睛转动了,一下


  And again now, and now, and now


  又一下,又一下,又一下


  Sets neat prints into the snow


  匀称的足印踏进雪里


  Between trees, and warily a lame


  在树林间,机警地,一个瘸行的


  Shadow lags by stump and in hollow


  影子缓缓移动,倚着树桩,投进地洞里


  Of a body that is bold to come


  它属于一个呼之欲出的身体


  Across clearings, an eye,


  穿行于空地,一只眼睛,


  A widening deepening greenness,


  渐宽渐深的绿,


  Brilliantly, concentratedly,


  闪亮地,全神贯注地,


  Coming about its own business


  兀自游荡


  Till, with a sudden sharp hot stink of fox


  直至,带着一股骤然而至的浓烈狐臭


  It enters the dark hole of the head.


  它进入脑中的暗洞里。


  The window is starless still; the clock ticks,


  窗外依然无星;钟声嘀嗒,


  The page is printed.


  纸页上写好了文字。


值得朗读的英语诗歌大全.doc

本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/8LgT.html