People are so forgetful?
人们那么健忘
Narrator:Father travelled to work by train.
旁白:父亲乘火车去上班。
This is the train he travelled on
这辆就是他刚乘坐的火车。
He left his umbrella in one of the compartments.
他把他的伞遗忘在车厢里了。
Father:I left my umbrella on this train.
父亲:我把伞忘在这列火车上了。
Porter:Is this the train you travelled on,sir?
搬运工:先生,你刚乘的是这列车吗?
Father:I'm sure it is.
父亲:肯定是这列。
Porter:Which compartment did you leave your umbrella in,sir?
搬运工:先生,你把伞忘在哪节车厢里了?
Father:I can't remember.
父亲:我记不得了。
Father:I think I sat there.
父亲:我想我坐在那儿的。
Porter:Here's an umbrella.
搬运工:这儿有把伞。
Is this the one you're looking for?
你找的是这把伞吗?
Father:Of course not!This is a lady's umbrella.
父亲:肯定不是,这是女人用的伞!
Father:I think this is the compartment I travelled in.
父亲:我想我坐的是这节车厢。
Porter:Here's another umbrella.Is it yours?
搬运工:这里又有一把伞。是你的吗?
Father:No,it isn't.
父亲:不是的。
Father:This is the right compartment.
父亲:是这节车厢。
And here's my umbrella.
我的伞在这儿。
Porter:We were looking for one umbrella and we found three!
搬运工:我们找一把伞,现在找到了三把伞。
People are so forgetful!
人们那么健忘。