A lucky tramp
幸运的流浪汉
Tramp:Good afternoon,Mrs.Have you got any old clothes?
下午好,太太。你有旧衣服吗?
Mother:Just a minute please.
请等一下。
Mother:Jim!There's a tramp at the door.
吉姆,门口有个流浪汉。
He wants some old clothes.
他想要些旧衣服。
Father:You can give him my old jacket.
把我那件旧外套给他吧。
Mother:Here you are.You can have this old jacket.
给,这件旧外套给你。
Tramp:Thank you,Mrs.That's very kind of you.
谢谢,太太,你心真好。
Father:Which jacket did you give him,Betty?
贝蒂,你把哪件外套给他了?
Mother:The jacket which was in the wardrobe.The brown one.
大衣橱里那件。咖啡色的那件。
Father:The brown one!
咖啡色的那件。
Mother:Yes.What's the matter,Jim?
是的,怎么啦,吉姆?
Father:You've given him my best jacket!
你把我的一件给他了。
Father:This is my old jacket.This is the jacket that you should have given him.
这才是你该给的那件旧外套呢!