Lots of coins,but no money!
有许多硬币,但没有钱!
Narrator:Sandy and Tom both collect foreign coins.
旁白:桑迪和汤姆都收集外国硬币。
Tom has a good collection,and so has Sandy.
汤姆已收集了很多,桑迪也一样。
Tom:Have you got any Mexican coins,Sandy?
汤姆:桑迪,你有墨西哥硬币吗?
Sandy:No,I've got none .
桑迪:不,我没有。
Tom:Neither have I.
汤姆:我也没有。
Tom:Have you got any German coins?
汤姆:你有德国硬币吗?
Sandy:Yes,I've got two.
桑迪:有的,我有两枚。
Tom:So have I.
汤姆:我也有两枚。
Tom:Are yours the same.
汤姆:你那两枚是一样的吗?
Sandy:No,they're different in size and different in value.
桑迪:不,大小不一样,面值也不一样。
Sandy:I've got French coins,German coins,
桑迪:我有法国硬币,德国硬币,
Italian coins and American coins.
意大利硬币和美国硬币。
But what's the use?
但有什么用呢?
Sandy:I never have any English coins!
桑迪:我一直没有英国硬币!
Tom:Neither have I.
汤姆:我也没有。
We've got lots of coins,but no money!
我们有许多硬币,但就是没有钱!