初级英语口语对话-初级英语口语日常对话

副标题:初级英语口语日常对话

时间:2024-11-12 12:36:01 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

【#英语口语# 导语】英语口语是被外国人民普遍应用的口头交流语言形式。英语口语灵活多变,多因场合与发言者不同而被自由使用。以下文章由®文档大全网整理,欢迎阅读!更多相关讯息请关注®文档大全网!




  【初级日常英语口语对话】


  史蒂文是一个大学生。他正在问李老师如何取得学士学位。


  Steven: Excuse me. Mr. Li. May I ask you some questions?


  史蒂文:打扰了,李老师。我能问您一些问题吗?


  Mr. Li: Sure. Take a seat, please. What would you like to know?


  李老师:当然可以,请坐。你想知道什么?


  Steven: Can you tell me how many credits would be enough for a Bachelor's degree?


  史蒂文:你能告诉我学士学位需要多少学分吗?


  Mr. Li: A Bachelor is awarded to a student who successfully completes over 120 units, including general and specific requirements, for his or her undergraduate major and elective courses.


  李老师:要想取得学士学位,你需要完成120个教学单元,包括针对 大学本科的主修课和选修课,一般 学习要求和特殊要求。


  Steven: How long does it take to earn a Bachelor's degree?


  史蒂文:取得学士学位要多长时间?


  Mr. Li: Normally it can be completed in four years.


  李老师:一般情况下要花4年时间才能完成课程的学习。





  【日常英语口语对话范文】


  Steven: I want to keep a pet, but I don't know which one to buy?


  史蒂文:我想养只宠物,但我实在拿不定主意该买什么?


  Alice: Dogs are nice, but they are really energetic, and you need to make sure they get enough exercise every day.


  爱丽丝:小狗很可爱呀,不过它们太好动了,每天都能带它们去遛遛。


  Steven: Having a dog would probably be too much work for me, then.


  史蒂文:那我恐怕没那么多时间养狗了。


  Alice: What about cats? They are more independent.


  爱丽丝:那养猫吧,猫没那么黏人。


  Steven: Actually, I was thinking of something a little more exotic. I don't want a common pet like a dog or a cat.


  史蒂文:实际上我想要一只特别点儿的宠物,不想要猫、狗这些常见的。


  Alice: How about a lizard? Are lizards more along the lines of what you were thinking of getting?


  爱丽丝:养只蜥蜴?蜥蜴够特别吧?


  Steven: Yeah, are they easy to look after?


  史蒂文:不错,蜥蜴好养吗?


  Alice: Yeah, they are pretty low-maintenance; they eat almost anything.


  爱丽丝:嗯,挺好养的,基本上什么都吃。





  【简单英语日常对话】


  Man: Is something wrong? Can I help?


  男:有什么问题吗?我能帮什么忙吗?


  Woman: I just moved here and I'm a little confused. I need a laundromat. Can you tell me where the nearest one is?


  女:我刚搬到这里,有点儿摸不着头脑。我想去自助洗衣店。你能告诉我最近的在哪儿吗?


  Man: Let me think.


  男:让我想想。


  Woman: Is it far away from here?


  女:离这儿远吗?


  Man: Not really. The nearest one is on Garfield Street. Head straight down this road until you reach the bowling alley, turn right and walk two blocks. That's Garfield, turn left and the laundromat is in the middle of the block on the right side, next to a drugstore.


  男:不怎么远。最近的一个是在盖菲尔德街。沿着这条马路一直走,一直走到保龄球馆,右转再走两个街区,就到盖菲尔德街了。然后左转,自助洗衣店就在右侧街区的中部,挨着药店。


  Woman: Got it, straight to the bowling alley, tum right and go two blocks, then left, it's next to a drugstore.


  女:知道了,直走一直到保龄球馆,向右转再过两个街区,然后左转,挨着药店的那个就是了。


  Man: Correct.


  男:就是这么走。


  Woman: Thank you very much.


  女:非常感谢。


  Man: You're welcome.


  男:不用谢。

初级英语口语日常对话.doc

本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/Fdfp.html