: Good afternoon.
A:下午好。
B: Good afternoon. Take a seat, please. I'm the personnel manager.
B:下午好。请坐。我是人事经理。
A: Thank you. Glad to see you.
A:谢谢。见到您很高兴。
B: Would you begin by telling me something about yourself?
B:请先谈谈自己的情况,好吗?
A: What do you like to know first?
A:您想先了解哪方面的情况?
B: Could you tell me something about your background and experience?
B:能先谈谈你的背景和经历吗?
A: OK. I was born in this city and had my college education at the Institute of Foreign Languages.
A:行。我出生在本市,在外语学院念的大学。
B: What was your major at college?
你学的什么专业?
A: English.
B: Have you had any experience with office work?
你有办公室工作的经验吗?
A: Yes, I have. I’ve been working at the foreign affairs office of the same institute since my graduation.
A:有的。我毕业以后,一直在同一所大学 外事处工作。
B: What do you exactly do at the office?
B:你在那里具体干些什么?
A: Meeting and seeing the foreign teachers off at the airport, typing letters, answering phone calls, arranging meetings and things like that.
A:去机场迎送外籍教师、打印信件、接电 话、安排会议等诸如此类的事情。
B: Do you like your work?
B:你喜欢你的工作吗?
A: Yes, I do.
A:是的,我喜欢。
B: Why do you want to leave your job for ours?
B:你为什么想离开你的工作而申请我们的工作?
A: That’s because of the journey. It takes me about two hours to get to work every day. I do not live in the campus. Sometimes it takes me a longer time to get to work if there is a traffic jam. Your company is near my home.
A:是因为路程。我在路上每天大约花两个 小时。我没住在校园里。如果遇上交通 堵塞,花在路上的时间更长。你们公司 离我家很近。
B: Is that the only reason?
B:就是这个原因吗?
A: Well, actually I enjoy doing something more challenging with better pay and more prospects.
A:嗯,其实我喜欢做一些更有挑战性的、待 遇比较丰厚、更有前途的工作。
B: How much the salary would you expect in our company?
B:你想要多少工资?
A: 1,000 yuan per month will be fine.
A:每月1000元就行。
B: Can you operate the fax and duplicator?
B:你会发传真和用复印机吗?
A: Yes, I can.
A:会的。
B: Sometimes we work late at night. Would you be able to do it? Of course, our usual office hours are from 9:00 a. m. to 5:00 p. m.
B:有时我们要工作到深夜。你能行吗?当 然,我们通常的工作时间是从上午9点 到下午5点。
A: I think I can manage.
A:我想我能行。
B: That’s good. We’ll have to take you on three months’ probation.
B:那好。我们得试用你3个月。
A: I agree.
A:我同意。
B: When can you start to work here?
B:你什么时候开始工作?
A: Next month.
A:下个月。
B: All right. You will receive our formal reply within this week.
B:好吧。在本周内你将收到我们的正式答复。
A: Thank you very much. Good-bye.
A:非常感谢您。再见。
B: Good-bye.
B:再见。
英语面试口语对话大全3-1-4: 谈谈自己的情况.doc