A: Have a seat, please. I’ve read your resume on the website. You’re a new graduate?
A:请坐。我已经在网站上看过你的履历 了。你刚刚才毕业?
B: Yes, madam.
B:是的,女士。
A: Have you completed your military service?
A:你已经服完兵役了吗?
B: Yes, I have. I was admitted to the Department of Law, Suzhou University. I thought it wasn't suitable for me, so I left and served in the army. After completing my military service, I passed the exam and was admitted to the Department of Accounting at Shanghai University.
B:是的。本来我考上苏州大学法律系,但 我觉得不适合,所以就退学去当兵。退 伍之后,我就考上了上海大学会计系。
A: That’s interesting. What’re your plans for your future?
A:挺有趣的。你对自己未来有什么打算 呢?
B: I’d like to work in an accounting firm to gain some work experience and put what I've learned into practice.
B:我想到会计事务所工作,以增长自己的 经验并能学以致用。
Have you had any previous experience?
A:以前有过经验吗?
B: Well, when I was a college student, I worked as a trainee every summer and winter break at the accounting firm. Does that count?
B:嗯,当我还在念大学时,每年寒暑假我都 会到会计事务所实习,这样算吗?
A: It counts, of course. What kind of work did you do there?
A:当然算。你都做什么工作呢?
B: I did clerical stuff and ran errands.
B: —些文书工作和跑腿。
A: Good. Then you wouldn’t have to start everything from the very beginning. At your various jobs, how was your attendance?
A:很好。那你就不必从头开始学起了。你 做了那么多工作,出勤情况怎么样?
B: My attendance records were perfect, because I was never absent or late for work.
B:我的出勤记录很好,因为我从未缺席迟 到。
A: In this office, we encourage full attendance by offering a bonus. If you take any leaves or are late by over half an hour in a month, we’ll deduct money from your salary.
A:在我们这里,是以奖金来鼓励全勤。如 果一个月内请假或是迟到超过半小时的 话,我们就会扣薪水。
B: I see. May I know the office hours?
B:我了解。请问上班时间是几点呢?
A: Office hours are nine to six. One hour and thirty minutes for lunch. There is also teatime at four o’clock in the afternoon.
A:早上九点到下午六点。中午有一个半小 时的时间用餐。另外下午四点有下午茶 时间。
B: I see.
B:我明白了。
A: Do you have any questions?
A:那你还有其他的问题吗?
B: May I know how much I will be paid monthly?
B:请问我每个月的薪水是多少呢?
A: Well give you about two thousand to start. There’ll be trial period of three months. One year later, well also have a job performance review and consider giving you a raise.
A:起薪两千左右,有三个月的试用期。一 年以后,我们会有一个绩效考核,然后考 虑要不要给你加薪。
B: When will I know your decision?
B:我何时才能知道你们的决定?
A: I’ll call you in three days.
A:我会在三天之内通知你。
B: Thank you and can you call my cell phone?
B:谢谢,可以请你打手机给我好吗?
A: All right. See you next time.
A:没问题,下次见。
B: Thank you again for your kind consideration. See you.
B:再次感谢您的考量。再见。
英语面试口语对话大全3-1-5: 履历.doc正在阅读:
英语面试口语对话大全3-1-5:履历02-27
记我的小伙伴们作文800字08-21
四川乐山2020年10月自考时间:10月17日至18日10-28
2017年12月英语四级阅读练习题:女性幸福感为何下降?03-13
我的周末生活日记200字五篇07-11
江南百景图猪八戒有什么用?06-06
令人惊异的不要钱世界作文12-18
校园十佳歌手大赛活动主持稿03-25
公园游记四年级350字左右05-16