生活交际常用英语口语|交际英语口语:买卖保险

副标题:交际英语口语:买卖保险

时间:2024-10-26 16:51:01 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

【#英语口语# 导语】英语口语是被英语国家人民普遍应用的口头交流的语言形式。英语口语灵活多变,多因场合与发言者不同而被自由使用。以下文章由®文档大全网整理欢迎阅读!更多相关讯息请关注®文档大全网!




. Please give us the policy rates for FPA coverage and for WPA coverage.

请告诉我们平安险和水渍险的保险费率。

. We require the current insurance rates for land transportation.

我们需要了解陆(海、空)运的现行保险费率。

. I have some glassware to be ship to Hong Kong. What risks should I cover?

我有些玻璃器皿要运到香港,应该保哪些方面的险呢?

. What is the insurance premium for these goods?

这些货物的保险费是多少?

. We need to send a shipment to England. We want to find out about your marine insurance.

我们有一批货要运到英格兰,我想了解一下你们的海上保险。

. Please let us know the premium of breakage.

请告知我们破碎险的保费是多少?

. What kind of insurance do you usually provide?

你们通常能提供什么保险品种?

. What kind of insurance can you suggest for these goods? We don’t want to take the risk of losing money because of under insurance.

这批货物你们认为投保什么险种好?我们不想冒因投保不足而造成损失的风险。

. I have a batch of glassware to be shipped in the fourth quarter, but I don’t know what risks should be covered. I would like to know some details and your advice of course will be highly appreciated.

第季度我有一批玻璃器皿需要运输, 但我不知道应该保什么险,我想了解一些细节问题,当然,如果你们能给一些建议的话,我会很感谢的。

. If we insure against free particular average, can you compensate us for all the losses if the ship sinks or bums, or get stuck?

如果我们保平安险的话,一旦船沉了,烧毁了或搁浅了,你们会赔偿我们的所有损失吗?

. The machines are to be insured against all risks.

这些机器投保一切险。




. We only cover FPA and war risk.

我们只保平安险和战争险。

. There are not delicate goods that can be damaged on the voyage. FPA will be good enough.

它们不是易碎品,运输途中不会有损坏,保平安险足够了。

. Our goods are very valuable, so I want insure against all risks.

我们的商品很贵重,所以我想保全险。

. We’d like to get a policy for total loss only for these goods.

我们想为这批货物投保全损险。

. I’d like to get a AR insurance policy. That way, we will be covered for any kind of loss or damage.

我想投全险,那样的话,任何损失或损坏就都在投保范围内了。

. I’m afraid that WPA coverage is too narrow for a shipment of this nature. Please extend the coverage to include TPND.

恐怕对这种性质的货物只保水渍险是不够的,请加保偷盗提货不着险。

. Would you insure our goods to be shipped from Shanghai to Lisbon next month?

能为我们下个月从海运往里期本的货物投保吗?




. Can you cover our goods against breakage?

能为我们的这批货投保破碎险吗?

. We should be glad if you would provide cover of $, on computers, in transit from Tokyo to Beijing.

如果你们能为这些从东京运往北京的计算器投保美元的话,我们会很高兴的。

. Please insure us against all risks $, value of , sets of “Butterfly” sewing machines, sailing for New York.

请为我们运往纽约,价值为美元的台蝴蝶牌缝纫机投保一切险。

. Please insure for me against all risks pieces of high-quality furniture valued $,.

请为我投保价值为美元的件优质家具的一切险。

. We wish to insure against all risks for the sum of $, on cases glassware.

我们希望能投保价值为美元的箱玻璃器皿的一切险。

. We shall shortly be making regular shipments of leather goods to Canada, and shall be glad if you will issue an all risks marine insurance policy for $, to cover these shipments.

我们将很快定期往加拿大运送皮制品,所以如果你们能为我们这些货物签发价值为美元的一切险水险单的话,我们会很高兴的。

. Please insure for us these products at invoice value plus % (at % of the invoice value).

请按票面价值加%为我们投保这些商品。

. We’d like to cover our ordered goods against WPA for % of the invoice value according to our usual practice.

请按照惯例把我们所 订的货按发票金额%投保水渍险。

. Please hold us covered for the cargo listed on the attached sheet.

请为我们投保附页上的商品。

. For this consignment, we shall cover WPA and risk of breakage for % of the invoice value.

我们为这批货物投保按票面价值加%的水渍险和破碎险。

. Our company will insure against all risks for % of the invoice value.

我公司以发票价值%投保一切险。

. Please insure the electric fans at % of the invoice value.

请将电风扇按发票金额的%保险。

. The machines are to be insured against all risks.

这些机器投保一切险。

. We only cover FPA and war risk.

我们只保平安险和战争险。

. There are not delicate goods that can be damaged on the voyage. FPA will be good enough.

它们不是易碎品,运输途中不会有损坏,保平安险足够了。

. Our goods are very valuable, so I want insure against all risks.

我们的商品很贵重,所以我想保全险。

交际英语口语:买卖保险.doc

本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/U0gu.html