机场接机英语对话完整,机场接机的英语口语对话

副标题:机场接机的英语口语对话

时间:2024-10-23 13:46:01 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

【#英语口语# 导语】英语口语是被外国人民普遍应用的口头交流语言形式。英语口语灵活多变,多因场合与发言者不同而被自由使用。以下文章由®文档大全网整理,欢迎阅读!更多相关讯息请关注®文档大全网!




  关于机场接机的英语对话

  史密斯: Sorry to interrupt you. but aren't you Mr. Wu from China?


  抱歉.打扰一下.请问您是中国来的吴先生吗?


  吴先生: Oh.yes.I am.


  哦.对.我是.


  史密斯: How do you do.Mr. Wu ? I'm John Smith from DJ Company. And I'm here to meet you.


  您好.吴先生.我是DJ公司的约翰·史密斯.我来这儿接你们.


  吴先生: How do you do.Mr. Smith ? Thank you very much for meeting us here.


  你好.史密斯先生.非常感谢你来接我们.


  史密斯: You are welcome. You must be exhausted after a long journey.


  不用谢.各位远道而来.一定很累了.


  吴先生: Oh, no. It was a pleasant trip and everything went smoothly, so we don't feel tired at all.


  不.路上很顺利.又很愉快.一点儿也不觉得累.


  史密斯: I`ll be your guide during your stay in China.


  你们在中国逗留期间.我将一直陪同大家.


  吴先生: Wonderful!


  那太好了!


  史密斯: Will you please take your baggage and follow me? The taxi's waiting outside.


  请大家拎着行李随我来.出租车在外面等着呢.


  吴先生: Fine, let's hurry.


  好的.我们赶紧走.





  关于机场接机的英语对话
  

  Secretary: Excuse me, but are you Mr. Smith from the Tiger Trading Company of America?


  秘书:打扰了,请问您是美国Tiger贸易公司的史密斯先生吗?


  Guest: Yes, I'm Peter Smith.


  客人:是的。我是彼得·史密斯。


  Secretary: Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Wang Mei. I'm from the Beijing United Textile Corporation. I'm here to


  meet you. Did you have a nice journey, Mr. Smith?


  秘书:请允许我介绍一下自己。我叫王梅,是北京联合纺织公司的。我是来这儿接您的。旅途愉快吗?


  Guest: Yes, the flight was smooth. The service was good, too.


  客人:还不错,飞行很顺利,服务也不错。


  Secretary: I'm glad to hear that. We have a car over there to take you to your hotel. Do you have all your luggage here?


  秘书:听您这么说我很高兴。我们那边有辆车送您;去宾馆。您的行李都在这儿吗?


  Guest: Yes, it's all here.


  客人:是的,都在这儿了。


  Secretary: Let me help you with this case.


  秘书:我来帮您提这个箱子。


  Guest: Thanks. And thank you for all your trouble.


  客人:谢谢。这么麻烦你。


  Secretary : No trouble at all. This way, please.


  秘书:一点儿也不麻烦。这边请。





  关于机场接机的英语对话
  

  露西:


  Hi, you must be Mary?


  嗨.你一定是玛丽?


  玛丽:


  Yes. It's a pleasure to meet you. How was your flight? Shall we go? I've got a car waiting outside to take us to your hotel.


  是的.很高兴遇见你.旅程如何?我们可以走了吗?外面已经有辆小车等着接我们回旅馆了.


  露西:


  That'd be great. The flight was ok. Thanks for taking the time to meet me here.


  太好了.旅程还可以.谢谢抽出时间来这里接我.


  玛丽:


  No worries. Our company wants to make sure you have a pleasant trip.


  别担心.我们公司希望确保您旅途愉快.


  露西:


  I really appreciate it.


  我真的表示感激.


  玛丽:


  Everything has been organized for you. The accommodation, the transport and all the other little things you should need.


  一切都已经为您准备好了.住宿.运输和您可能需要的其它小事.


  露西:


  Does the conference begin tomorrow?


  会议明天开始吗?


  玛丽:


  Yes, there is a welcoming dinner tomorrow night.


  是的.明晚将有一个接风宴.


  露西:


  That's great. It gives me some time to rest and see some of this city.


  真棒.那我就有时间休息一下并且参观本市.


  玛丽:


  It's already been arranged, I will take you on a city tour tomorrow morning.


  这也已经安排好了.明天上午我会带您游览市容. 


机场接机的英语口语对话.doc

本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/Uamu.html