Would you like to talk to the welder (inspector)?你要和焊工(检查员)谈谈吗?
The factory (work hop, equipment) produces pipe fittings (spare parts, fasteners).这工厂(车间、设备)生产管件(配件、紧固件)。
I am sorry, do not touch this, please.很抱歉、请勿触动!
Do not touch that paint, it is wet.油漆未干,请勿触碰。
Smoking and lighting fires are strictly forbidden at here.这里严禁烟火。
Look at the sign, danger keep out.注意标牌,危险勿进。
No admittance!禁止入内!
There is a temporary facility for site brickwork.这是一个现场砖工(木工、铁工、油工)临时设施。
Let me show you around and meet our workers.让我带你走一圈,并会见我们的工人。
We would like to know your opinion about our site work.我们想听取你对我们现场工作的意见。
We have just finished the job.我们刚刚完成工作。
We have not finished this work yet.我们到现在还没有完成工作。
It will be finished under five days.这将在5天内完成。
What is wrong with this? Something must be wrong with it. Nothing is wrong.有什么问题么/肯定出了问题/没什么问题。
Some training will fit them for the job.经过一些训练,他们就能胜任这项工作。
By the end of this month, we shall have carried out our plan.到这个月底,我们将已实现我们的计划。
All has gone well with our site work plan.一切均按照我们的现场工作计划进行。
Welcome to our construction site.欢迎来我们的施工现场。
Our job site is over there/here.我们的施工现场在这边。
I am a site engineer (director, workshop head, chief of section, foreman, worker, staff member).我是工地工程师(厂长、车间主任、班组长、领工、工人、职员)。
May I introduce our chief engineer to you.让我把总工程师给你介绍一下。
Mr.Wang is responsible for this task.王先生负责这项工作任务。
I am in charge of this section.我负责这个工段。
Here is our engineering office (drawing office, control room, laboratory, meeting room, common room, rest room).这是我们的工程技术办公室(绘图室、调度室、实验室、会议室、座谈室、休息室)。
The shift will start at half past seven a.m.早班从7点半开始。
We have flexible work hours during the summer.我们在夏季的工作时间有弹性。
Pay attention to safety!注意安全。
Put on your safety helmet, please.请戴上安全帽!
Danger! Look out! Get out of the way.危险!当心!快躲开!
Here is our pipe prefabrication workshop (steel structure fabrication shop, machine shop, boiler room, air compressor station, concrete mixing unit).这里是我们的管道预制车间(钢结构制作厂、机械加工车间、锅炉房、空气压缩机站、混凝土搅拌装置)。
Would you like to see this process (machine)?你要看看这工艺方法(机器)吗?
A project execution is usually divided into some elementary phases, such as :engineering, procurement and transportation, field construction, procom mission ing.一个工程项目的实施通常可分为几个基本阶段:工程设计、采购和运输、现场施工、试车。
We are building an polypropylene (linear low density polyethylene, product handling) plant with an annual capacity of 400,000 metric tons.我们正在建设一座年产四十万吨的聚丙烯(线性低密度聚乙烯,产品包装)工厂。
The client is SABIC.卖方(卖主)是沙特基础化学工业公司。
The Buyer (customer, client)is China National Technical Import Corporation.(CNTIC)买方(主顾、顾客)是中国技术进口总公司。(简称CNTIC)
Sinopec contracts for domestic and overseas chemical projects.中国石化集团公司承包国内和海外的化工工程。
We can contract to build turn-key plant, undertake single items of projects as a subcontractor or provide labor services.我们可以承建成套工厂或分包单项工程或提供劳务。