中国成语故事英语剧系列——狐假虎威

时间:2022-10-11 17:07:25 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。
中国成语故事英语剧系列(一)



狐假虎威



旁白:

Once upon a time, there lived a tiger.

很久很久以前,有一只老虎。

He is the king of the forest. Animals are all afraid of him.

他是森林之王,动物们都害怕他。

He's strong and fierce, but he's somewhat stupid.

他又强壮又凶猛,但也有点蠢。

Look, here he comes!

瞧,他来了!



第一幕

Tiger: I haven't had anything to eat for days. I'm starving.

老虎:我都好几天没吃东西了,我快要饿死了。

(狐狸此时恰好路过,老虎猛扑上去把她抓住。 Tiger: Got you!

老虎:抓住你了!

Fox: Oh, no! Please! Your Majesty! Please spare my life!

狐狸:哦,不!陛下,求求你饶了我一命吧!

Tiger: No way! You are my delicious meal.

老虎:没门!你可是我的美餐。

(狐狸眼睛咕噜噜一转,计上心来。

Fox: Wait! Your Majesty! I have a secret to tell you.

狐狸:等一下!陛下,我有一个秘密要告诉你。

Tiger: What is it?

老虎:什么秘密?

Fox: I'm actually sent down here by the God to rule the other animals. If you eat me, you will be punished by the God!

狐狸:其实我是上帝派下来管理所有其他动物的 。如果你吃了我,你会被上帝惩罚的。

Tiger: What are you talking about?

老虎:你在说什么呢?

Fox: If you don't believe me, I'll show you. You can follow me around and see if the other animals are running for life when they see me.

狐狸:如果你不信的话,我可以证明给你看。你跟着我到处走走,看看其他动物看到我是不是会赶紧逃命。



(老虎的心理活动)

Tiger: Is it true? Never mind. Let's find out. If it turns out to be a lie, she'll still end up in my stomach.


老虎:是真的吗?没关系,先看看情况吧。如果是假的,她还是会被我吃进肚子的。

TigerOK, lead the way.

老虎:好吧,带路吧。



第二幕:

(乌鸦、小白兔、小鹿正在一起玩耍) Deer: Look, the fox is coming!

小鹿:看,狐狸来了!

RabbitDon't be afraid. She's cunning, but she's not scary.

小白兔:不用怕。她只是狡猾,但没什么可怕的。

Crow: Right, she tricked a piece of meat out of my mouth the other day.

乌鸦:就是,那天她从我嘴里骗走了一块肉。

Rabbit: Come on, where is the smart crow who knows how to drink water from a long and narrow bottle?

小白兔:得了吧,那只知道如何从又细又长的瓶子里喝水的聪明乌鸦上哪儿去了?

CrowOh, that's my brother, the clever one in the family.

乌鸦:哦,那是我哥哥,家里面比较聪明的那个孩子。

DeerWait! Look who's following the fox!

小鹿:等一下,快看是谁跟在狐狸后面!

RabbitOh, no! It's the tiger!

小白兔:不好,是老虎!

Crow: He's going to eat us all

乌鸦:他会把我们都吃了的。

DeerRun!

小鹿:快跑!

(小动物四处逃散而去。

第三幕:

Fox: See? I told you! I scared them off.

狐狸:看到了吧?我都跟你说了。我把她们都吓跑了。

Tiger: It seems so. OK, I will not eat you. You can leave now.

老虎:看起来的确如此。好吧,我不吃你了,你现在可以走了。

(老虎转身走了,留下狐狸自言自语) Fox: Oh my god, that was close.

狐狸:我的天哪,真是好险啊!



旁白:

Poor Tiger King, he never realized he's in fact the one whom the other animals are afraid of. 可怜的老虎,他一直不知道,动物们害怕的其实是他啊!

My dear fellows, open your eyes when you make friends. Stay away from those untruthful and keep distance with those who just want to take advantage of you. 亲爱的小伙伴们,交朋友的时候一定要睁大眼睛看清楚。远离那些虚伪的、只想利用你的人。


本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/doc/b9f486410640be1e650e52ea551810a6f424c868.html