A: Thank you for seeing me. Did you look over my letter and resume?
A:谢谢您能见我。我的求职信和简历您看 了吗?
B: Yes. Quite good. Perhaps you’re very interested in the social benefits.
B:看了,相当好。您似乎对社会福利很感兴趣。
A: Yes. I think it is possible more important than the salary.
A:是。我认为它或许比工资更重要。
B: Really? We would like to start you off at 2,000 yuan a month, excluding bonus and overtime pay.
B:真的吗?我可以付您每月起薪2000元, 不包括奖金和加班费。
A: Good. About the essential living conditions?
A:不错。其他的生活设施呢?
B: Well. We’ll supply you with an apartment of a bedroom and a living room.
B:我们会给您一套一室一厅的公寓房。
A: I see. I’m a female. Are there any special benefits for me?
A:我知道。我是女性,还有特别的福利吗?
B: Yes. In our company, the women have a two-week vacation a year, besides this, if you are a married woman, maternity leave for some months is permitted.
B:当然有。在我们公司,女职工有一年两 周的假期。除此之外,若是巳婚妇女,还 有几个月的产假。
A: I think it is very necessary for us. I wonder whether I am on holiday with payment every year.
A:我认为这是非常必要的。我想知道每年 是否有带薪假期。
B: Yes. You have a paid month holiday every year.
B:有,您每年可以休一个月带薪的假期。
A: Right. How about the unemployment compensation and the retirement pension?
A:好。失业赔偿金和退休金怎么样呢?
B: Well. We are only responsible for the retirement pension. About the unemployment compensation, this will be given by the government.
B:我们仅负担退休金,至于失业补偿由政 府负担。
A: Yes, I see.
A: 我明白了
英语面试口语对话大全2-14-3:生活设施.doc