面试英语口语对话_磋商价格英语口语对话

副标题:磋商价格英语口语对话

时间:2021-10-26 20:03:29 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

【#英语口语# 导语】价格谈判,还是磋商价格,都是外贸中经常会进行的英语对话的主题。下面是由©文档大全网给大家整理的磋商价格英语口语对话,供大家参阅!


【篇一】磋商价格英语口语对话


  A trial order 试销订购


  A: Alan, I believe you have studied our catalogue andprice list. Are you interested in some of ourproducts?


  艾伦先生,我想你已经研究过我们的产品目录和价格单了,你是否对我们的某些产品感兴趣呢?


  B: Yes. I'm thinking of buying some T-shirts, but Ifind your price is on the high side.


  是的,我在考虑订购一些T恤,但我觉得你们的价格有些偏高。


  A: I'm very surprised to hear you say that. I think our price is very favorable. You can hardlyget such an attractive price from other suppliers.


  您这么说真让我吃惊。我认为我方的价格是很优惠的。您从其他供货商那里很难拿到如此诱人的价格。


  B: I'm not so sure of that. I think it's difficult for me to push sales at such a price.


  对此我可不敢肯定。我觉得很难以这一价格推销你们的产品。


  A: What's your proposal then?


  那您有什么提议?


  B: I think to get the business done, you should at least reduce the price by 20%.


  我认为要做成这笔生意,你至少应降价20%。


  A: We could take a cut on the price if your order is a large one, but a 20% reduction is reallymore than we can do. What quantity are you going to order from us then?


  如果你订货量大的话,我们可以降一次价,但降价20%我们实在不能承受。你们准备订多少货呢?


  B: As a trial order, I'll take 5,000 dozen this time.


  作为试销订购,我这次订5000打。


  A: 5,000 dozen is by no means a large order. In that case, the best I can do is to gice you a5% reduction.


  5000打绝不是什么大订单。那样的话我们只能降价5%。


  B: That's not a big change from 20%. I really can't accept that.


  5%与20%相差太大了,我确实没法承受。


  A: What's your counter-offer then?


  那你还个价吧。


  B: To conclude the idea, I'd say a reduction of at least 15%would help.


  为了做成交易,我说至少要降价15才行。


  A: 15% is impssible. That will leave us almost no profit.


  15%是不可能的。那样的话我们就没有利润可赚了。


  B: If that's the case, I'll have to go somewhere else to meet my needs.


  这样的话,我只能去找其他供货商了。


  A: How about doing it this way? You increase your quantity by 8,000 dozen and I'll give you a10% reduction.


  你看这样行不行?你把订货量增加8000打,我们降价10%。


  B: 8,000 would be too large a figure to be used for a trial.


  8000打对试销订货来说数量实在有点多。


  A: Well, to encourage future business, I'm prepared to reduce the price by 10%. We can't goany further.


  好吧,为了促进今后的生意,我同意降价10%。我们没办法再降了。


  B: OK. Let's call it a deal.


  好吧。成交。

【篇二】磋商价格英语口语对话


  Discount 折扣


  A: Even with volume sales, our costs for the Exec Uciser won't go down much.


  即使是大量销售,我们的“健身乐”生产成本仍无法降低太多。


  B: Just what are you proposing?


  那么你的建议是?


  A: We could take a cut on the price. But 25% would reduce much our profit margin. We suggest a compromise 10%.


  敝公司可以降价但是七五折会过度削低我们的毛利率。我们建议打九折。


  B: That's a big change from 25%! 10% is beyond my negotiating limit. (pause) Any other ideas?


  那根七五折相差太多了!九折实在超出我们的谈判限度。(停顿)有其他方案吗?


  A: I don't think I can change it right now. Why don't we talk again tomorrow?


  我现在没办法更改方案。 这样吧,我们何不明天再谈?


  B: Sure, I have to talk to my office anyway. I hope we can find some common ground on this.


  可以。反正我也得和公司讨论一下。希望我们能够达成共识。


  (next day) 次日


  B: Robert, I have been instructed to reject the numcers you proposed; but we can try to come up with something else.


  罗伯特,奉公司指示,我得拒绝你们的折扣,但我们还可以找出其他可行的办法。


  A: I hope so, Dana. My instructions are to negotiate hard on this deal, but I'm trying very hard to reach some middle ground.


  希望如此,丹。上面指示我们要强硬地谈这笔生意,但我一直想达成折中的方案。


  B: I understand. We propose a structured deal. For the first six months, we get a discount of 20%, and the next six months we get 15%.


  我了解。那么我们提议阶段式交易。前半年先给我们打八折,后半年则打八五折。


  A: Dana, I can't bring those numbers back to my office, they'll turn it down flat.


  丹,我没办法向公司报告这样的数字,他们一定会断然拒绝。


  B: Then you'll have to think of something better, Robert.


  罗伯特,那你就得想出更好的方案了。


  重点解释:


  discount n. 折扣;打折扣


  We give a special discount of 10 per cent for cash.


  如用现金购买,我们给予九折优待。


  compromise n. 妥协方案;折衷办法


  The interior decoration of the house is a compromise between Chinese and foreign styles.


  这所房子的内部装饰是中西两式的折衷物。


  negotiate vi. 谈判


  common ground 共同点


  Bob and Frank don't like each other because they have no common ground.


  鲍勃跟弗兰克互不喜欢对方,他俩毫无共同之处。

【篇三】磋商价格英语口语对话


  A: Hello! Is Mr. Green there?


  B: Speaking. May I ask who I am talking to?


  A: This is Li with Silk Company. We met last Sunday during the exhibition.


  B: Oh, yes. I remember your company.


  A: Thank you for visiting our products. I remember that you are interested in our silk products, and so, could I have a meet with you this week to show you more information about our products?


  B: I'd like to, but I'm afraid that my schedule is full this week.


  A: What about next week? Is it convenient for you?


  B: Amm. How about 10 a.m. on next Friday?


  A: Any time you say is OK.


  B: All right. Expecting you .


磋商价格英语口语对话.doc

本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/0AET.html