实用外贸口语精选系列情景系列80

时间:2023-10-06 02:35:01 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

能言善辩

●Do you think that China is moving toward efficient financial services markets? 你认为中国正在步入搞笑的金融服务市场吗?

Of course. 当然。

Yes, but I think that our policies are still conservative. 是的,但我认为我们的政策还是有些保守。

Yes. China has made extraordinary progress in this field. 是的,中国在该领域已经有了显著的进步。

?Shall we sign the bilateral trade agreement? 我们可否签订这份双边贸易协定?

Sure, if the final negotiation goes on well, we’ll reach the trade agreement next week. 当然,如果最终谈判进展顺利的话,我们下周即可达成贸易协定。

OK, I think we can sign the agreement. Since we have negotiated this for one and half a year and now all the disputes have been solved successfully. 我认为我们可以在协定上签字。我们为此进行了一年半的谈判,现在所有的分歧都已经成功解决了。

Not now, because tariff dispute hasn’t been solved. 不是现在,因为关税分歧还没有解决。

?How do you know about free trade zone? 你对保税区了解多少?

A free trade zone is an isolated, closed area, usually adjacent to a sea port. 保税区是个孤立、封闭的区域,经常濒临海港。

The company can bring imported materials, parts and the finished product in to the free trade zone without payment of import duty. 公司可以不缴纳进口税而把进口的材料、零件以及成品带到保税区。

In the free trade zone, there are roads, buildings, electrical equipment suitable for handling, storing, assembling, imported and domestic materials. 在保税区内有公路、建筑、电力设备等,适合加工、存储、合成进口的以及国内的材料及部件。

实用外贸口语精选系列情景系列80.doc

本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/3vBv.html