生活交际常用英语口语,交际英语口语:在饭店的服务台

副标题:交际英语口语:在饭店的服务台

时间:2024-10-23 08:24:01 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

【#英语口语# 导语】英语口语是被英语国家人民普遍应用的口头交流的语言形式。英语口语灵活多变,多因场合与发言者不同而被自由使用。以下文章由©文档大全网整理欢迎阅读!更多相关讯息请关注©文档大全网!




今天晚上有空房间吗?
Is there a room available for tonight?
Is there a room available for tonight? (今天晚上有空房间吗?)
No, all the rooms are booked for tonight. (没有了,今天晚上全都订满了。)
Do you have a room for tonight?

我预订了一个房间。
I reserved a room for tonight.

请办入住手续。
Check in, please.
I'd like to check in.

请帮我拿一下行李。
Take my baggage, please.

请给我809房间的钥匙。
I'd like a key to room 809, please. *用于在服务台取钥匙时。
I'd like to leave my room key, please. *存钥匙时。

餐厅在哪儿?
Where is the dining room?

餐厅几点开门?
What time does the dining room open?

几点吃早饭?
What time can I have breakfast?




我在哪儿可以买到啤酒?
Where can I get some beer?
Where can I get some beer? (我在哪儿可以买到啤酒?)
There's a liquor store across the street. (街对面有个卖酒的商店。)
Where can I buy some beer?

我可以把贵重物品存这儿吗?
Can you keep my valuables?

我想把日元换成美金。
Yen to dollars, please.
I'd like to exchange yen to dollars, please.

请换成现金。
Cash, please.
I'd like to cash this, please. *比较礼貌的说法。
Would you cash this, please? (麻烦您给我换一下现金。)
Could you cash this, please? (您能给我换成现金吗?)

您能帮我把旅行支票换成现金吗?
Could you cash this traveler's check (for me)?
Would you cash these traveler's checks? (复数情况下。)
Can you change these traveler's checks? (复数情况下。)

请帮我把这100美元换成5张20美元的。
Would you exchange this one hundred dollar bill with five twenties?




有人会说日语吗?
Does anyone speak Japanese?
Does anyone speak Japanese? (有人会说日语吗?)
No, I'm afraid not. (恐怕没有。)

有给我的留言吗?
Are there any messages for me?
Are there any messages for me? (有给我的留言吗?)
Yes, Mr. Brown called. (有,布朗先生来过电话。)

我办退房手续。
Check out, please.
I'd like to check out.

这是我房间的钥匙。
Here's my room key.

我没用电话。
I didn't make any phone calls.

这是您的账单。
Here's your bill.
Here's your check.

能帮我叫一辆出租车吗?
Could you call a taxi for me?
Call me a taxi, please.
Hail a taxi, please.
Taxi, please.
Can you get me a taxi, please?

交际英语口语:在饭店的服务台.doc

本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/DYmu.html