迪斯尼长发公主的故事-迪斯尼儿童英语故事《长发公主》:带我出去吧

时间:2023-10-04 19:35:01 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

【剧情简介】长发公主出生不久就被巫婆偷去囚禁在高塔中。18岁生日的前一天,她终于向巫婆说出了自己长久以来的一个愿望:走出高塔,去看看那些每逢生日都会漂浮在空中的奇怪的灯…

【儿童动画故事片段中英对照台词】

- Please, stop with the mumbling.
- 求你了,别在那一直嘀咕。

- You know how I feel about the mumbling. Blah-blah-blah-blah.
- 你知道我怎么定义“嘀咕:吗?巴拉巴拉巴拉——

- It's very annoying! I'm just teasing. You're adorable. I love you so much, darling.
- 你知道这样很吵吗!我在开玩笑,你特别可爱,我特别爱你,亲爱的。

- I want to see the floating lights.
- 我想去看天灯。

- What?
什么?

- I was hoping you would take me to see the floating lights.
- 我一直希望你会带我去看天灯。

- Oh! You mean the stars.
- 哦!你指的是星星。

- That's the thing. I've charted stars,and they're always constant.
- 就是那个。我数过星星,可是它们是数不尽的。

- But these, they appear every year on my birthday, Mother. Only on my birthday. And I can't help but feel like they're meant for me. I need to see them, Mother. And not just from my window, in person. I have to know what they are.You want to go outside?
- 但是妈妈,我每年生日时这些星星都会出现。只在我生日那天,所以我禁不住去想它们对我有何意义。我想去看它们,妈妈。而且并非仅仅从我的窗户,我要亲自去,我需要知道它们是什么。

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

【重点词汇讲解】

1. Please, stop with the mumbling.

mumbling: 喃喃;含糊话

What are you mumbling about? I can't understand a word!
你叽里咕噜说什麽呀?我一句也听不懂!

Are you mumbling because you think it's selfish to ask for what you need?
因为你觉得请求你所需要的是自私的,那你说话的时候含糊吗?

2. And I can't help but feel like they're meant for me.

can't help but do: 忍不住想做某事

I can't help but be astonished by that acrobat.
我不能不为那杂技演员而深为惊奇。

Looking into the sunset I can't help but notice her beauty.
凝望夕阳,我无法抑制地看到,她是如何地美丽动人。

3. And I can't help but feel like they're meant for me.

mean for: 专为某人、某事

Computers aren't meant for everyone.
不是每个人都适合用电脑的。

Love is meant for our imperfect world where things go wrong.
爱是给予我们这个有问题的不完善的世界的。

4. And not just from my window, but in person.

in person: 亲自,临场

I can't wait to meet you in person!
我等不及要见你本人了!

He appear in person at the bar of the house.
他亲自出现在下院议员席的围栏后面。

迪斯尼儿童英语故事《长发公主》:带我出去吧.doc

本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/fpLO.html