迪斯尼长发公主的故事-迪斯尼儿童英语故事《长发公主》:听妈妈的话

时间:2023-10-04 19:35:01 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

【剧情简介】巫婆当然没有答应公主想要走出高塔的请求,还反复给她“洗脑”……

【儿童动画故事片段中英对照台词】

- Look at you, as fragile as a flower.
- 看看你自己,娇弱的像一朵花。

- Still a little sapling, just a sprout.
- 还是个正在生长的嫩芽。

- You know why we stay up in this tower.
- 你知道为什么我们一直在这座称霸里呆着吗?

- I know, but...
- 我知道,但是……

- That's right.
- 没错。

- To keep you safe and sound, dear.
- 是为了让你平安无恙啊,亲爱的。

- Guess I always knew this day was coming.
- 你知道吗,我一直知道这一天会到来。

- Knew that soon you'd want to leave the nest.
- 知道你很快就会想离巢。

- Soon but not yet.
- 很快,但是现在还不行。

- Shh!
- 嘘!

- Trust me,pet,mother knows best.
- 相信我,佩佩,妈妈知道怎样对你。

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

【重点词汇讲解】

1. Still a little sapling, just a sprout.

sapling: 树苗,年轻人

A sapling needs pruning, a child discipline.
小树要砍, 小孩要管。

2. Still a little sapling, just a sprout.

sprout: 苗,萌芽,发芽,这里用来比喻年轻人

Tom has sprout a beard since we see him last.
汤姆长胡子了,我们上次见到他时还没长呢。

Wisdom is likely to sprout where there are happiness and suffering.
快乐与痛苦出现时,智慧就可能在那时生起。

3. To keep you safe and sound, dear.

safe and sound: 安然无恙

Come home safe and sound!
愿您平安健康归来。

He arrived in England safe and sound.
他安全到达英国。

4. Mother knows best.

know best: 最有权威,最了解

The fact is that doctors don't always know best.
事实上,医生不一定经常都知道得最清楚。

If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself.
如果你们已经知道怎么做,那么你们自己做就行了。


迪斯尼儿童英语故事《长发公主》:听妈妈的话.doc

本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/tpLO.html