【#英语资源# 导语】诗歌朗诵,是一项把综合通用技术融合于人文学科知识宝典的艺术演奏,是富含技术魔力与艺术魅力的创作活动。下面是由®文档大全网带来的英语诗歌朗诵带翻译阅读,欢迎阅读!
Ode to the Oak—Shu Ting
致橡树——舒婷
If I fall in love with you—
我如果爱你——
I will never resemble clambering trumpet creeper,
绝不像攀援的凌霄花,
To flaunt myself by your high branches.
借你的高枝炫耀自己;
If I fall in love with you—
我如果爱你——
I will never imitate spoony birds,
绝不学痴情的鸟儿,
To repeat simple melody for green shade.
为绿荫重复单调的歌曲;
I will not only resemble a wellspring,
也不止像泉源,
To bring you cool consolation perennially;
常年送来清凉的慰籍;
I will not only resemble steepy mountains,
也不止像险峰,
To increase your altitude or set off your dignified manner.
增加你的高度,衬托你的威仪。
Even not only sunlight,
甚至日光。
Even not only spring rain,
甚至春雨。
No, these are not enough!
不,这些都还不够!
I must be a kapok beside you,
我必须是你近旁的一株木棉,
As an image of tree I stand with you.
做为树的形象和你站在一起。
Our roots hold tightly in the earth,
根,紧握在地下,
Our leaves touch gently in the clouds.
叶,相触在云里。
As each breeze passes, we salute each other,
每一阵风过,我们都互相致意,
But no one understand our own words.
但没有人,听懂我们的言语。
You have your iron trunk and copper branch
你有你的铜枝铁干,
Like a knife, a sword and a halberd as well;
像刀,像剑,也像戟,
I have my red and big flowers,
我有我的红硕花朵,
Like a heavy sigh and a heroic torch as well.
像沉重的叹息,又像英勇的火炬,
Together we partake cold waves, storms and firebolts;
我们分担寒潮、风雷、霹雳;
Together we share fogs, flowing hazes and rainbows,
我们共享雾霭流岚、虹霓,
We seem always apart, but interdependent all life long.
仿佛永远分离,却又终身相依,
Only this is great love,
这才是伟大的爱情,
Faithfulness lies here:
坚贞就在这里:
I love not only your gigantic stature,
不仅爱你伟岸的身躯,
But also the position you uphold,
也爱你坚持的位置,
And the earth on which you stand.
脚下的土地。
O Solitude!
哦,孤独
O Solitude! if I must with thee dwell,
哦,孤独!假若我和你必需同住,
Let it not be among the jumbled heap,
可别在这层叠的一片
Of murky buildings,climb with me the steep,
灰色建筑里,让我们爬上山,
Nature's observatory- whence the dell,
到大自然的观测台去,从那里——
Its flowery slopes, its river's crystal swell,
山谷、晶亮的河,锦簇的草坡
May seem a span; let me thy vigils keep,
看来只是一拃;让我守着你
Mongst boughs pavillion'd, where the deer's swift leap,
在枝叶荫蔽下,看跳纵的鹿糜
Startles the wild bee from the fox-glove bell.
把指顶花蛊里的蜜蜂惊吓。
But though I'll gladly trace these scenes with thee,
不过,虽然我喜欢和你赏玩
Yet the sweet converse of an innocent mind,Whose words are images of thoughts refin'd,Ismy soul's pleasure,
这些景色,我的心灵更乐于和纯洁的心灵(她的言语是优美情思的表象)亲切会谈;
and it sure must be,Almost the highest bliss of human-kind,
因为我相信,人的至高的乐趣
When to thy haunts two kindred spirits flee.
是一对心灵避入你的港湾。
I'm nobody!—Emily Dickinson
我是无名之辈——埃米莉·狄金森
I'm nobody!Who are you?
我是无名之辈,你是谁?
Are younobody, too?
你也是无名之辈?
Then there's a pair of us--don't tell!
那咱俩就成了一对——别出声!
They'd banishi us, you know!
他们会排挤咱们——要小心!
How dreary to be somebody!
做个大人物多没劲!
How public, like a frog,
多招摇——像只青蛙
To tell your name the livelong day,
对着欣赏的小水洼
To an admiring bog!
整日里炫耀自己的名号!
正在阅读:
[英语诗歌朗诵2至3分钟带翻译]英语诗歌朗诵带翻译阅读10-01
六年级写人作文:唉,我这减肥的老妈呀09-24
2022年广西来宾市忻城县文化馆招聘编外聘用人员公告10-21
2022年福建中医助理医师医学综合二试(含延考)成绩查询时间及入口【12月8日起】12-09
2017年3月30日雅思成绩查询系统:ielts.etest.edu.cn11-19
韩国留学带人民币还是换成韩币?02-05
2017安徽铜陵市城乡规划局招聘公告01-01
北朝民歌《木兰诗》的原文及译文02-06
圣诞节唯美QQ祝福语三篇09-23
2021年贵州高考理科数学真题及答案(Word版)07-24
职高生入团申请书800字【三篇】08-25