英语学习资料:双语诗歌:做个堂堂男子汉

时间:2023-02-26 05:04:18 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。
英语学习资料:双语诗歌:做个堂堂男子汉

Do you fear the force of the wind 你可害怕寒风凛冽,

The slash of the rain? 你可畏惧大雨滂沱

Go face them and fight them, 去迎着风雨努力拼搏

Be savage again .还你原始本色

Go hungry and cold like the wolf 象狼一样去经受饥寒

Go wade like the crane. 象鹤一般去跋涉河川

The palms of your hands will thicken, 你的手掌变得厚实粗壮

The skin of your cheeks will tan 你的脸庞晒得古铜发亮

You’ll grow ragged and weary and swarthy,你会变得衣衫褴褛,皮肤黝黑,疲惫不堪,



But you will walk like a man! 但你步履沉稳,是个堂堂男子汉!


本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/doc/870bb0767075a417866fb84ae45c3b3567ecddc9.html