圣诞节英文优美小诗-优美英文小诗带翻译阅读

副标题:优美英文小诗带翻译阅读

时间:2021-09-29 07:10:49 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

【#英语资源# 导语】诗以高度凝结的语言表达着人们的喜怒哀乐,用其特有的节奏与方式影响着人们的精神世界。下面是由®文档大全网带来的优美英文小诗带翻译阅读,欢迎阅读!


【篇一】优美英文小诗带翻译阅读


  闲暇


  What is this life if, full of care,


  如果我们忧思重重,生活将会怎样?


  We have no time to stand and stare?


  我们甚至无暇驻足凝望。


  No time to stand beneath the boughs


  无暇在树枝下伫立,


  And stare as long as sheep or cows;


  像牛羊般长久地注视;


  No time to see, when woods we pass,


  无暇观看,穿越森林时,


  Where squirrels hide their nuts in grass.


  松鼠在草丛的何处把坚果藏匿;


  No time to see, in broad daylight,


  无暇观看,明媚阳光中,


  Streams full of stars, like skies at night.


  繁星点点的溪流,宛如夜晚的天空;


  No time to turn at Beauty's glance,


  无暇为了美神的一瞥而回顾,


  And watch her feet, how they can dance.


  观看她的双足跳出曼妙的舞步;


  No time to wait till her mouth can


  无暇等到她的嘴角,


  Enrich that smile her eyes began.


  衬映出双眸里的微笑。


  A poor life this is if, full of care,


  这生了活多么可怜,如果我们满怀忧里,


  We have no time to stand and stare.


  甚至无暇驻足凝视。


【篇二】优美英文小诗带翻译阅读


  未选择的路


  Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,


  黄色的树林里分出两条路,


  And sorry I could not travel both


  可惜我不能同时去涉足,


  And be one traveler, long I stood


  我向那路口久久伫立,


  And looked down one as far as I could


  我向着一条路极目望去,


  To where it bent in the undergrowth;


  直到它消失在丛林深处。


  Then took the other, as just as fair,


  但我却选了另外一条路,


  And having perhaps the better claim,


  它荒草萋葵.十分幽寂,


  Because it was grassy and wanted wear;


  显得更诱人,更美丽:


  Though as for that the passing there


  虽然在这条小路上,


  Had worn them really about the same,


  很少留下旅人的足迹。


  And both that morning equally lay


  那天清晨落叶满地,


  In leaves no step had trodden black.


  两条路都未经脚印污染。


  Oh, I kept the first for another day!


  啊,留下一条路等改日再见!


  Yet knowing how way leads on to way,


  但我知道路径延绵无尽头,


  I doubted if I should ever come back.


  恐怕我准以再回返。


  I shall be telling this with a sigh


  也许多少年后在某个地方,


  Somewhere ages and ages hence:


  我将轻声叹息将往事回顾:


  Two roads diverged in a wood, and I,


  一片树林里分出两条路--


  I took the one less traveled by,


  而我选择了人迹更少的一条


  And that has made all the difference.


  从此决定了我一生的道路。

【篇三】优美英文小诗带翻译阅读


  我二十一岁的时候


  When I was one-and-twenty


  我二十一岁的时候


  I heard a wise man say,


  听到一位智者说:


  "Give crowns and pounds and guineas


  "宁献王冠金银,


  But not your heart away;


  勿滥奉情交心;


  Give pearls away and rubies


  宁赠珠宝珍稀,


  But keep your fancy free."


  勿丢幻想之翼"


  But I was one-and-twenty,


  可惜二十一岁的我


  No use to talk to me.


  对此充耳不闻。


  When I was one-and-twenty


  我二十一岁的时候


  I heard him say again,


  又听智者说:


  "The heart out of the bosom


  "推心置腹的人,


  Was never given in vain;


  永远不会徒然无所获;


  'Tis paid with sighs a plenty


  它换来的是悠悠哀叹


  And sold for endless rue."


  和无尽的悔恨"


  And I am two-and-twenty,


  我二十一岁的时候


  And oh, 'tis true, 'tis true.


  唉,这话千真万确,万确千真。


优美英文小诗带翻译阅读.doc

本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/Zi0T.html