再别康桥(英文版)

时间:2022-04-24 14:06:29 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。
Very quietly I take my leave As quietly as I came here; Quietly I wave good-bye

To the rosy clouds in the western sky. 轻轻的我走了, 正如我轻轻的来; 我轻轻的招手, 作别西天的云彩。

The golden willows by the riverside Are young brides in the setting sun;

Their reflections on the shimmering waves Always linger in the depth of my heart. 那河畔的金柳, 是夕阳中的新娘; 波光里的艳影, 在我的心头荡漾。

The floatingheart growing in the sludge Sways leisurely under the water; In the gentle waves of Cambridge I would be a water plant!

软泥上的青荇, 油油的在水底招摇; 在康桥的柔波里, 我甘心做一条水草!

That pool under the shade of elm trees

Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky; Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream? 那榆荫下的一潭, 不是清泉,是天上虹, 揉碎在浮藻间, 沉淀着彩虹似的梦。

To seek a dream? Just to pole a boat upstream To where the green grass is more verdant; Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight And sing aloud in the splendour of starlight. 寻梦?撑一支长蒿, 向青草更青处漫溯,


满载一船星辉, 在星辉斑斓里放歌。

But I cannot sing aloud

Quietness is my farewell music;

Even summer insects help silence for me Silent is Cambridge tonight!

但我不能放歌, 悄悄是别离的笙箫; 夏虫也为我沉默, 沉默是今晚的康桥!

Very quietly I take my leave As quietly as I came here; Gently I flick my sleeves

Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away 悄悄的我走了, 正如我悄悄的来; 我挥一挥衣袖, 不带走一片云彩。


本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/doc/47e5fb394935eefdc8d376eeaeaad1f346931101.html