关于春节的英语诗歌带翻译,关于英语诗歌带翻译鉴赏

时间:2021-09-24 12:42:10 阅读: 最新文章 文档下载
说明:文章内容仅供预览,部分内容可能不全。下载后的文档,内容与下面显示的完全一致。下载之前请确认下面内容是否您想要的,是否完整无缺。

【#英语资源# 导语】英文诗歌在大学英语与文化教学中有着潜移默化的作用。在教学中,听诗、读诗、译诗、评诗、写诗等方式有利于培养学生的文学素养,激发学生的学习兴趣,提高学生综合运用英语的语言能力。下面是由©文档大全网带来的关于英语诗歌带翻译鉴赏,欢迎阅读!


【篇一】关于英语诗歌带翻译鉴赏


  Remember


  记住我


  Christina Georgina Rossetti


  克里斯蒂娜·吉奥尔吉娜·罗塞蒂


  Remember me when I am gone away, Gone far away into the silent land;


  愿君常忆我,逝矣从兹别; 相见及黄泉,渺渺音尘绝。


  When you can no more hold me by the hand, Nor I half turn to go, yet turning stay.


  昔来常欢会,执手深情结; 临去又回身,千言意犹切。


  Remember me when no more day by day You tell me of our future that you plann'd:


  絮絮话家常,白首长相契; 此景伤难再,吾生忽易辙。


  Only remember me; you understand It will be late to counsel then or pray.


  祝告两无益,寸心已如铁; 惟期常忆我,从兹成永诀。


  Yet if you should forget me for a while And afterwards remember, do not grieve:


  君如暂忘我,回思勿自嗔; 我愿君愉乐,不愿君苦辛。


  For if the darkness and corruption leave A vestige of the thoughts that once I had,


  我生无邪思,皎洁断纤尘; 留君心上影,忍令失君真。


  Better by far you should forget and smile Than that you should remember and be sad.


  忘时君欢笑,忆时君愁颦; 愿君常忆我,即此语谆谆。

【篇二】关于英语诗歌带翻译鉴赏


  If Recollecting Were Forgetting


  如果记住就是忘却


  Emily Dickinson


  艾米莉·迪金森


  If recollecting were forgetting, Then I remember not.


  如果记住就是忘却, 那我不愿记住什么。


  And if forgetting,recollecting, How near I had forgot.


  如果忘却就是记住, 那我是多么接近于忘却。


  And if to miss,were merry, And to mourn,were gay,


  如果思念是喜悦, 而哀伤也是喜悦,


  How very blithe the fingers That gathered this,Today!


  那么手指该是多么欢快, 因为今天,它们已经把这些全部采撷!


【篇三】关于英语诗歌带翻译鉴赏


  The Flight of Youth


  青春的飞逝


  Richard Henry Stoddard


  理查德·亨利·斯托达德


  There are gains for all our losses.


  我们失去的一切都能得到补偿,


  There are balms for all our pain;


  我们所有的痛苦都能得到安慰;


  But when youth,the dream,departs


  可是梦境似的青春一旦消逝,


  It takes something from our hearts,


  它带走了我们心中的某种美好,


  And it never comes again.


  从此一去不复返。


  We are stronger, and are better,


  我们变得日益刚强、更臻完美,


  Under manhood's sterner reign;


  在严峻的成年生活驱使下;


  Still we feel that something sweet


  可是依然感到甜美的情感,


  Following youth, with flying feet,


  已随着青春飞逝,


  And will never come again.


  不再返回。


  Something beautiful is vanished,


  美好已经消逝,


  And we sigh for it in vain;


  我们枉自为此叹息;


  We behold it everywhere,


  尽管在天地之间,


  On the earth, and in the air,


  我们处处能见青春的魅力,


  But it never comes again!


  可是它不再返回!


关于英语诗歌带翻译鉴赏.doc

本文来源:https://www.wddqw.com/11gT.html